Hit me baby one more time..

Wednesday 25 May 2011

The Metal Bralette

Long time no blog. I guess I haven’t really got into the swing of it, and there is a distinct lack of fashion or art in my world at the moment, having finished the art A level and focussing so hard on trying for the A* in History of Art (and at least a C in English). This has all meant that I haven’t been up to the art block in a while and done anything fun, though yesterday I did go up and do some monotypes which illustrate an outfit that I designed and modelled. It will go up when I can get it scanned. In the mean time I have not been making any outrageous fashion statements because I have been in school uniform all week, and slouching around in jeans and tees for the rest of my life, though honestly haven’t even made the time to change into normal clothes because I am revising hard!
Anyway, there is one rather fab thing I modelled the other day, designed by Laura Precious (who, I have just realised has featured in all my blogs so far). These photos are in a prime display all over the school...the headmaster made some awkward backhanded compliment about them the other day which has been giving me a good chuckle. I have managed to convince Laura that she wants to make me some metal boobs in this style if I give her a bra to attach it all to... no idea how I will wear it yet but it should be REALLY FUN.



This might be my favorite photo of myself ever. Laura P is a legend.

1 comment: