Hit me baby one more time..

Tuesday 15 May 2012

You can leave your hat on...



“when worn correctly, a hat is like lingerie for the face” – Stephen Jones
Lots of news!

Last week I moved down to LONDON -oh yes, feel free to freak out and do a little dance, but save some energy because it gets better.
I am spending the next 5 months working for Yvette Jelfs, who is a major milliner. I am absolutely loving my time here, enjoying all the museums and the exhibitions – if you are around then please please go visit the British design exhibition in the V&A. I am also getting really into wearing hats- and will endeavour to take some photos so that I can show you soon.
In the mean time- enjoy this little beauty which I made bespoke for a client who is pretty damn awesome. The bird is real- shot and eaten by Yvette herself, and sewn by moi! Modelled by Bethany, who works with me in our girl-cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment