Hit me baby one more time..

Saturday 4 February 2012

Pin-up


Just a quick drawing of my sister.
I've been working really hard putting together my magazine for fashion comms, and I am completely in love with my group and all the work we have done for it. Last night I stayed up late editing photos with Tanisha who is a photoshop genius and we have chosen all the photos for the 6 page fashion story which is really exciting. Slightly disappointingly I think we need a re-shoot for the other images because the model is very beautiful and we think we need more kink and edge to impress the people who mark it. It's a shame because if it was the sort of magazine that I would read but we need to be more out-there and preferably have lots of nudity.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment