Hit me baby one more time..

Friday 29 March 2013

I've had enough, this is my prayer, that I'll die living just as free as my hair


I got a new haircut recently, I returned to my fringed ways for the first time since I got to university and it’s brought up some interesting thoughts about my hair sparked from people’s comments.
For a start, people don’t seem to understand how I can possibly have natural blonde hair. Honestly, since I grew my first hairs at the age of 3, they have been shiny platinum blonde. This summer, sure, I dyed it pink. But it was wash out dye, and it’s all gone now and I’m back to blonde- I didn't dye it blonde, I just washed out the other crap. Ok? Crikey. Almost everything else about my hair takes a whole load of effort. Several people have commented that it looks really effortless and natural ("stunningly effortlessly glamorous hair of the kings" is a legitimate quote)- these people are deluded. It consumes my life. Moral of the story- anyone can have great hair, so long as they are willing to sit in front of a mirror for 20 mins every day (and that’s a good day) playing with it. Secondary moral- I will always appreciate compliments on it. Always.


And I’m calm again.

Here's an amusing video about hair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3X3nrVF6n4



No comments:

Post a Comment