Hit me baby one more time..

Sunday 9 October 2011

What's Red and White and Red and White?

The style rookie is in the middle of explaining her FALL VIBES right now. Unfortunately, I am too whimsical to explain everything I am feeling about fall now, because I change my mind all the time. So here are SOME THINGS I THOUGHT ALOT ABOUT TODAY...
These are some images off Style.com of Alexis Mabille's fall 2011 couture. The whole show was themed around animals and that really appeals to me because of my fairy tale obsession right now...fairy tale princesses are always being dressed by birds or wearing dresses made out of the moon or are secretly animals. The left is a fox and the right is a WOLF (see the fangs down her arms? jazzy)
WOLVES made me think of the new Red Riding Hood film. So I watched it.
I would have so much fun if I owned a red cape. Maybe not for that long. But it's so dramatic having the red and white. It made me think of a joint project with Laura Precious (Laura, you better post something now)
AND it also made me think of this photo shoot, starring the lovely Laura.
I have this up on my wall. It scares me a little bit.

One more thing...
This made me laugh. It also reminded me of a family friend who is a serious lawyer, and he told someone who works for him, in a moment of whimsy (and talking about twitter) "you need to follow me" "where are you going?" "NO IDEA". This made me laugh. Its not as funny written. Put some crazy eyes at the end.
But seriously, I want you to follow me.
(but not literally, I am talking about blogger)

No comments:

Post a Comment