Hit me baby one more time..

Thursday 29 September 2011

We're not in Kansas any more Toto.

It's my birthday! Which means...NEW BOOTS AND DRESS!! There has been much love for this dress today. I love the underskirt, it makes me think of my art teacher Sarah Lee who made the most amazing underskirt to go to London in and we took a photo and she thought we were taking it of up her skirt! It was the most amazing green, though perhaps this is more wearable. Its so SWOOSHY (I know, I know, what am I 5? No, I'm 19, and swooshy stuff is cool.)



New boots...mmmm. Superdry. The last pair in my size. I wanted them in brown but now I have them in charcoal I am so glad that I didn't get them. God wanted me to have these ones.


Crimpy crimpy hair. 


So tonight's theme is "burlesque", but my friends and I have decided to go as PIRATES (you guessed right- it's so I can wear my boots) so there will be another outfit post today...but a PROPER outfit, not just what I'm wearing, one where I look like something.

MUCH LOVE. Leave comments (if me asking you to leave comments is becoming repetitive and needy, its because I am repetitive and needy. Deal with it. And leave comments so I don't have to be)

No comments:

Post a Comment